Just a quick note letting everyone know that we are still planning on taking our field trip tomorrow despite the scattered showers in the forecast. Kindergarten teachers had a tough decision to make this afternoon as both days call for a chance of showers. We hope we made the right choice!
If your child has a rain jacket, can you please send it with them? No umbrellas, please! 🙂